Warranty Information and Return Policy
Waiver of defects by retention of possession. The seller warrants that the above-described goods are free of defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and service. A retention of the above-described property after 30 days from the date of shipment constitutes a trial and acceptance, and shall be conclusive admission of the truth of all representations made herin by or for the buyer. This warranty is in lieu of any representation or warranty, express or implied, including but without limit the warranty of merchantability.
Limitation of damages. It is agreed that in the event of breach of any warranty the liability of the seller shall be limited to the exclusive remedy of repair or replacement of the defective property upon receipt of an email to email@example.com together with a photograph(s) of the defective property in JPEG format. Maggie Mather Inc. shall not be liable for any other damages, either consequential, direct, or incidental.
MAGGIE MATHER - RETURN INSTRUCTIONS*
Returns must be in new condition with tags attached.*Return Shipping at Buyer’s Expense
Return requests must be made within 7 days from the day your purchase is delivered.
1. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org: request a return, give a reason for the return, and obtain
a return approval before shipping.
Once approval from Maggie Mather has come via email, please prep the bag for shipping -
2. Hang tag attached with original plastic bag around the bag
3. Product must be in new condition. Bags must not have an odor - no perfumes, lotions, cigarettes, or cigars, etc. Any odor to the bag and we cannot make a refund or exchange. DO NOT FOLD THE BAG - SHIP FLAT, just as it shipped to you. If
the bag is folded when shipped back to us, we cannot accept the return.
4. Please place the original packing slip and/or the approved return email in the box with return
5. Seal the carton securely
6. Please ship the return to-
Attn: MM Feller
304 Dahlia Place - Unit C
Corona del Mar, CA 92625