Warranty Information and Return Policy
Waiver of defects by retention of possession. The seller warrants that the above-described goods are free of defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and service. A retention of the above-described property after 30 days from the date of shipment constitutes a trial and acceptance, and shall be conclusive admission of the truth of all representations made herin by or for the buyer. This warranty is in lieu of any representation or warranty, express or implied, including but without limit the warranty of merchantability.
Limitation of damages. It is agreed that in the event of breach of any warranty the liability of the seller shall be limited to the exclusive remedy of repair or replacement of the defective property upon receipt of an email to email@example.com together with a photograph(s) of the defective property in JPEG format. Maggie Mather Inc. shall not be liable for any other damages, either consequential, direct, or incidental.
MAGGIE MATHER - RETURN INSTRUCTIONS*
Return requests must be made within 7 days from the day it delivers. Returns must be in new condition with tags attached.
1. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org: request a return, give a reason for the return, and obtain a return approval before shipping. Once approval from Maggie Mather has come via email, please prep the bag for shipping.
2. Product must be in new condition with the hang tag attached and with original plastic bag around the bag.
3. Please place the return email confirmation in the box when shipping.
4. Seal the carton securely.
5. Please ship the return to-
Attn: MM Feller
304 Dahlia Place - Unit C
Corona del Mar, CA 92625